Underwater Robots

Task Desription: Today I have finished the Underwater Robots task and I really liked how it turned out. So what my robot is for is it has fins to move around at the bottom of the sea and the camera eye is for me to see using a controller and the megnatic hands are for picking metal things like metal jewlery. If you have a question to ask me pls leave a comment on my blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:)

2 thoughts on “Underwater Robots

1. Mōrena Yiyi,

This is such an awesome activity, when I am teaching in my classroom I love incorporating STEM activities especially building and designing so this robot activity is awesome!

I think your design looks great and I love that you focused your design on looking like a fish with cameras. Is it an exploration robot or did you design it to monitor fish or collect debris from the ocean floor? They could use it to explore the depth of the ocean, to check on whales and to clean up rubbish.

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Hello it’s me YiYi

My robot fish has camars to see where it’s going and it help to clean the ocean floor

Thank you for commenting on my blog

Love YiYi